If you are contemplating using KSGM Radio to deliver your advertising message, we'd like to help you make informed decisions. Here are some of the advantages for using Donze Communications Radio.
Americans are on the move, they are listening to radio in their cars. Radio is considered the "mobile medium."
In-Car Listening Facts:
Arbitron is the ratings firm that surveys and analyzes radio usage. A recent national Arbitron sponsored In-Car Study found that 96% of those who have driven or ridden in a car in the past month have used the car radio. More than 80% of 35-64 year olds say they spend most of their time with radio.
Highlights of the Arbitron National In-Car Study
The average commute to work is now 51 minutes round trip.
• 39% say they spend more time in the car now than a year ago.
• The greatest percentage of increase in time-spent-commuting is often in small and medium size markets.
• In-car listening averages 2 hours and 12 minutes weekdays, and 2 hours and five minutes weekends.
• Men spend more time in cars on weekdays. It's about even between men and women on weekends.
• Since 1999 in-car radio listening has increased.
• 43% say they leave their car radio set to one station.
• Almost all in-car listening is to pre-set stations. People rarely change their pre-sets.
Radio's audience size continues to grow. Not only with in-car listening, but at the office too.
For the advertiser as well as the listener, radio is everywhere reaching virtually everyone. Radio works 24/7, 365 days a year. Think about it, how many businesses do you visit where a radio is playing!
A distinctly user-friendly medium, radio gives advertisers the speed, flexibility, and immediacy needed to compete and excel in today's highly competitive and oft-times cluttered marketplace.
Interesting radio facts:
541,000,000+ radios in use.
5.6 radios per household.
Every car comes with a radio as standard equipment.
169,000,000+ radios in vehicles.
Have you ever thought about how an automobile is a radio on wheels?
Americans spend more time listening to radio than any other medium 6a - 6p.
Radio gives you the opportunity to effectively target your message to a specific consumer.
Radio is a sound solution as media continues to fragment with increasing cost.
Call Us Today for more Information
To find out more information about advertising on Classic Rock 93.1 FM or KSGM AM 980, contact Bob Scott in our Perryville, MO office at (573) 547-8005 or Torree Patterson in our Ste. Genevieve office at (573) 883-2980.